IMDEA Energía organises a Short-term training for Technical staff and Scientists that will be held on 21 September 2023 in Madrid, Spain.
The course is designed for engineers, researchers and representatives from European CSP industry and companies who want to be trained on real CSP hardware.
This course focuses on optical and thermal characterisation and measurements of solar receivers and reactors in high-flux solar simulators. The training consists of both theoretical and practical modules.
The training will include visits to the solar simulators at IMDEA Energy Institute, including the High-Flux Solar Simulator (KIRAN-42), and also the laboratory facilities of the institute. All the activities, theoretical and experimental training, are within the scope of the following topics:
- High flux solar simulators: overview, technology and applications;
- Optical characterisation: overview and technology;
- Thermal characterisation: overview and technology;
- Solar receivers and reactors technologies and applications;
- Application of high flux solar reactors for characterisation of solar receivers and reactors;
- Practical test cases.
Agenda, meeting place and accommodations details can be downloaded just below.
No course fee is applicable. Accommodation and travel costs shall be covered by the participant. Lunch is offered by IMDEA Energy.
To confirm your participation, please fill-in and send the application form (link) and a brief curriculum vitae before 18 August 2023 to:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802