Services for industry
Training for industry
A 1-week action per year will yake place, aimed at researchers and developers from industries seeking to learn new skills and update their expertise. The course will consist of lectures on theory, practical examples, and hands-on sessions on the use of the cutting-edge CST technology implemented by the solar laboratory where the course takes place.
The following trainings will be offered after approval by the General Assembly:
- Central receivers/Heliostat field. Hosting Organization: CNRS (+ FRA)
- Optimization of CST plant output by optical & thermal characterization and target-oriented O&M.Hosting
Organization: DLR/at PSA site (+ CIEMAT)
- Testing the durability of solar materials and systems: Hosting organization CEA (+DLR)
- Process heat application for CST technologies: System integration, design, performance assessment. Hosting
- Use of molten salts as HTF and/or HSM in CST plant that employ the linear focusing systems.
Hosting Organization: ENEA (+DLR)
Services for the industry
Results of the JRA
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802