Services for industry
Training for industry
A 1-week action per year will yake place, aimed at researchers and developers from industries seeking to learn new skills and update their expertise. The course will consist of lectures on theory, practical examples, and hands-on sessions on the use of the cutting-edge CST technology implemented by the solar laboratory where the course takes place.
The following trainings will be offered :
- Central receivers/Heliostat field.
Hosting Organization: CNRS (+ FRA)
- Optimization of CST plant output by optical & thermal characterization and target-oriented O&M.
Hosting Organization: DLR/at PSA site (+ CIEMAT)
- Testing the durability of solar materials and systems.
Hosting organization: CEA (+DLR)
- Process heat application for CST technologies: System integration, design, performance assessment.
Hosting Organization: FRA
- Design and management methodologies for molten salts as heat transfer fluids and/or heat storage media in CSP systems that use linear solar collectors
Hosting Organization: ENEA (+DLR)
Services for the industry
Results of the JRA
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802