The webinar organised by SFERA-III on the 3rd Transnational Access campaign is now online.
You can watch the replay below:
You can also download the Powerpoint presentation:
This 1-hour webinar was organised by the SFERA-III team on 8 January 2021 at 11:00 AM (CET). It provides key information on how to benefit from the free access programme to state-of-the-art CSP research infrastructures for 2021.
About Transnational Access to CSP facilities
The 3rd SFERA-III access campaign was launched on 16 November 2020. This call for projects provides free access to 22 installations of 12 state-of-the-art research infrastructures in Concentrated Solar Thermal power in 8 countries.
The campaign offers access to a wide spectrum of experiments such as:
- Solar thermal electricity generation
- Solar fuels production
- Cycles for chemical storage of solar energy
- Solar water treatment
- Solar heating and cooling of buildings to improve energy efficiency
- Modelling and controlling of concentrating solar technologies for power plants and for industrial processes
- High value material synthesis and/or coatings deposits
- High-flux photochemistry and photo-physics
- Characterisation of materials behaviour and properties under extreme conditions
The 3rd SFERA-III campaign is open until 31 January 2021. The selected projects will benefit from 1 to 4 weeks of free access to the chosen facilities for a team of up to 2 persons. Moreover, travel, accommodation and subsistence costs are reimbursed by the project’s budget.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802