On 26 November 2021, SFERA-III is organising a webinar dedicated to the 4th Transnational Access Campaign, at 11:00 – 12:00 AM (CET). Free registration HERE.
This 1-hour webinar will give you key information on how to benefit from the free access programme to state-of-the-art CSP research infrastructures for 2022.
👉Register for free HERE!
About Transnational Access to CSP facilities
The 4th SFERA-III access campaign was launched on 1st November 2021. This call for projects provides free access to 43 installations of 14 state-of-the-art research infrastructures in Concentrated Solar Thermal power in 8 countries.
👉Click here to find out more about the available facilities.
The campaign offers access to a wide spectrum of experiments such as:
- Solar thermal electricity generation
- Solar fuels production
- Cycles for chemical storage of solar energy
- Solar water treatment
- Solar heating and cooling of buildings to improve energy efficiency
- Modelling and controlling of concentrating solar technologies for power plants and for industrial processes
- High value material synthesis and/or coatings deposits
- High-flux photochemistry and photo-physics
- Characterisation of materials behaviour and properties under extreme conditions
The 4th SFERA-III campaign is open until 31 January 2022. The selected projects will benefit from 1 to 4 weeks of free access to the chosen facilities for a team of up to 2 persons. Moreover, travel, accommodation and subsistence costs are reimbursed by the project’s budget.
You can also watch the 2021 TA Webinar organised last year for the 3rd Campaign:
You can also download the 2021 Powerpoint presentation:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802