The University of Almería (UAL) will organise an online Short-term training for Technical staff and Scientists that will be held 21-22 September 2022, in Almería (Spain).
Entitled “Application of digital technologies for solar-based installations in buildings” and given by Scientists and Specialists from UAL, the course is designed for Scientists, Engineers and Technical Staff interested in the applications of solar energy in buildings.
The training will include visits, procedures, standards, and best practices theoretical and experimental ‘hands-on’ experience and cover the following topics:
- Definition of buildings and solar installations as cyber-physical systems: models and digital twins.
- Development and implementation of specific control techniques applied to process and systems in building and solar installations.
- Industrial communications for cyber-physical systems and the Internet of Things
- Design of SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition System) in the cloud for solar buildings.
Further details, including agenda of the two days, meeting place, and accommodations details can be download just below.
Last but not least, registration is free but mandatory. Accommodation and travel costs shall be covered by the participant.
To confirm your participation, please fill-in and send the application form (Link) to:
- Dra. María del Mar Castilla Nieto: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration deadline is July 15th , 2022. Eligible candidates will be informed until July, 22d 2022.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802