Did you know that SFERA-III was on active on LinkedIn, Twitter and features in a joint newsletter for H2020 CSP projects? To get regular updates from the project, follow us on those multiple channels:
- The dedicated group “SFERA III – CSP Facilities for the European Research Area“
- The joint group “H2020 CSP projects”
- The joint account for H2020 CSP projects @H2020CSP
- The joint biannual H2020 CSP Projects Newsletter which provides updates about 18 EU-funded projects in the field of Concentrated Solar Power. Subscribe here!
- The SFERA-III webinar about the 2nd TA Campaign is online on the channel of Euronovia, a project’s partner.
And to find out about all key information about SFERA-III at one glance, you can check our 12-page brochure ?
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 823802